[As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15]

Memorial Day

For Memorial Day, we all went to Nana and Grampy's for a cookout! All the cousins have the best time playing with each other. My parents live on a golf course so the kids have a ball running in the grass and riding the gator. We tried to get a good pic of all of them together but it's nearly impossible with 9 kids.

Caley and Macy are doing great! Joshua....nice!

Getting there.

Obviously, no one is paying attention in this one.

A few more smiles. Noah, what are you doing?

This is the best one I got.

Apparently, Noah has gotten really good at his little trick!

And the wrestling begins.

Surprisingly, no one got hurt this particular day.

Macy has had enough!




2 People Think:

The Bowerman Blog said...

We have so much fun together! We just missed Amy, Cortney and Trey that day!
Love my nieces and nephews! We are all so blessed!

brooke said...

I know...I sure wish they could have been there too!! I really do miss them a lot!

Post a Comment