[As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15]

Time with Family and Slip-n-slide with Friends

Today was a fun day...for several reasons.

#1.  My sister and her kids, and my cousin have been in town and got to come spend the night with us.

#2.  It's VBS week at church...more pictures to post later.

#3   Went to a friend's house tonight for slip-n-slide fun.

I couldn't let my nieces and nephew come visit without taking pictures.  

I love the missing tooth :)
A large piece of plastic, baby soap, and a water hose...that's all you need for an awesome slip--slide.  Everyone had so much fun!!!  I had a blast taking pictures of everyone.  It was such a great night!!













How cute is he?



6 People Think:

Stacy said...

SO fun! and those pictures are precious! :)

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

FUN!
All of your children could be models. Your family just has a super cute gene!

Bowerman Blessed said...

Your pictures get more and more amazing every time i look. I will be framing those you took of my kids. Love them. oh and where is the picture of Kellie on the slip n slide?

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Cute pictures...looks like fun!

one BleSSed gal! said...

Ahhh...is there anything better than cheap summertime fun :)

McKinney Madness said...

I love the pics... especially the very last one!! You gotta love the slip n' slide!!

Post a Comment