[As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15]

WAR EAGLE!!

We took the kids down to the lovliest village of the plain and watched the first Auburn football game of the season.  We started out with lunch at Niffers, (which is where I worked as a waitress in college) then walked around town, went to Tiger Walk, and finally in the stadium .  We had such a fun time and the weather was perfect!!  

The pic below is the kiddos with my cousin Cortney...who I was so excited to see!!  I can't wait until her little munchkin is born...only 2 more months!!  Caley was excited to get a picture made with some of the majorettes...her skirt kept falling down the whole time. (the belly was not suppose to be showing) :)

Cant' wait until the next game!!!  WAR EAGLE!!

3 People Think:

one BleSSed gal! said...

So.So.Jealous. What more can I say?

Cortney said...

Might have to steal that picture of me with the kids... I'm afraid my phone camera won't do it justice! : ) I was so glad to see ya'll on Saturday and be able to spend a little while with you. Love ya'll!

Julie Young said...

War Eagle!!

Post a Comment