[As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15]

Craziness at our house!

Life has been a little crazy at our house this summer.  We sold our house so it pretty much looks like a tornado has hit us from all the packing.  With school starting in a couple of weeks, and our 10 year anniversary vacation coming up in about 10 days...things are hectic.

I needed to take a little time off doing something I love...taking pictures.  I did bribe Caley with 2 popsicles to let me take a few of her.






6 People Think:

Lacey said...

Love 2 & 3, Brooke! She's a beauty!

Lindsey said...

That sweet girl is beautiful...like her momma :)

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Sweet pictures! I know life is crazy for ya'll right now. I would be super stressed...too much going on at once stresses me out! I know you'll be glad when you're all moved. When life settles down for ya'll, I want to see if you can take a good face shot of A and N...I want to get a canvas similar to the one Lee got us of Bailey and hang them. It's so good, but I can't hang just one and not have one of the the other two. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Brooke, but I have to tell you that two popsicles were not enough!! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful little girl - You picked a great escape plan.
Martha

rachel said...

Did not know you sold your house. Congrats. Where to next?

mandy said...

Oh Brooke, those pics are beautiful (as always)! I'm glad you took some time for that. I can't imagine your stress level right now, and I haven't done a thing to help. It will be a blessing to get away for your anniversary soon, even though it is in the middle of everything else going on!

Post a Comment