[As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15]

Trying to Catch Up...

I'm getting behind on blogging this summer and I'm thinking that I better get caught up before I get too ridiculously behind.  We got to spend one day in Florence last week and Paige suggested taking the kids to the big fountain at the Marriott.  It was absolutely jam packed with people...almost too crowded but of course the kids had a blast anyway.  I took a ton of pictures but because I'm playing catch up right now, I thought I would just share a couple of Macy.  She was hilarious to watch and had more fun than anyone there.  I could have sat and watched her all day...if it wouldn't have been so hot.



Camden made All Stars this year so we've still been busy every night with practices, etc.  This season has been so much fun and we're so proud of both of the boys and how well they've done.  Carter and Caley went to spend the night with Aunt Paigie so we decided to let Camden have some boys from the All Stars team to spend the night.  Here's a pic of a glimpse into our night.   I'll have more pictures to post of the team in the next couple of weeks when the tournament gets kicked off.

3 People Think:

The HoneaBees said...

It is so hard to keep caught up in the summer!! I feel your pain!
We will be visiting the fountains this summer too, while we are at the lake. Fun times!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

You are a BRAVE WOMAN to have that many boys spend the night!!! :)

Cortney said...

Bless your heart for having that many 2nd grade boys over all at once!! I'm sure Camden had a blast though!!

Post a Comment