[As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15]

About Me

Hi, my name is Brooke.  I'm a 31 year old, stay-at-home mom from Sweet Home Alabama.  That cutie in the picture beside me is my wonderful husband, who I totally don't deserve.  We got married one year before we graduated from Auburn University, then started our family after only one year of marriage.   We completed our family after baby #3 (5 years ago) and couldn't be more blessed to have our party of five.

I'm a Christian, and I love the Lord with all of my heart.  I fall short, and disappoint Him daily, but I'm so thankful that I've been saved by His amazing grace.  My one goal in life is to get to Heaven, and get my family there too.

I love to do SO MANY things!  To name a few...photography, crafts, cooking, sewing, eating chocolate, digital design, and blogging, but most of all...spending time with my family.

I am a worrier, a dreamer, a procrastinator, and a forgetter.  These days I can't even remember where the milk goes. :)

This little old blog is my way of recording and capturing a glimpse of the moments in my life.

So glad you stopped by!!